T.W. Laycock has for many years been a leading supplier of Herbs, Spices & Seasonings to the food trade.
Established in 1874, here is a little more information about the Company & how it has changed since then.
2011 – T.W. Laycock becomes T.W. Laycock & Sons Ltd. with Martin, Nick & David Hempel as Directors.
2003 – In April of this year Nick’s eldest son David joined the business.
1991- In September of this year the business moved from Hammerton Street in Bradford to a more modern site in Keighley.
1978 – Bill’s younger son Nick joined the business.
1977 – In March of this year, new premises were purchased in Bradford and the business moved location once again.
1961 – Bill purchased T.W. Laycock and relocated the business to rented premises in Bradford. Bill’s elder son
Martin joined the business at this time.
1948 – Bill Hempel began working for T.W. Laycock in Darlington- Travelling from Home in Bingley, West Yorkshire, two days each week.
1874- T.W. Laycock Spice Merchants was established in Darlington.